Thursday, July 3, 2008

Getting Started!!!

Well today is July 3rd and I thought I should try this blogging thing out. After I figure a few things out, I will start to post more often. We are excited that we are traveling to Rexburg, Idaho this afternoon for Cameron's baptism on Saturday. Of course that also means we get to spend time with Brandon, Ashley, and LUCAS!!! I will make sure to take some pictures and try to post things about our trip when we get back.

I will also use this forum to update any news regarding my kidney's. I guess that is about all for now, let's see if it works!

3 comments:

Rowbury Family said...

its about time!!!!

David and Natalie Reheis said...

Haha yeah your first entry!! It's a wonderful feeling. I hope you have a fun time in Rexburg! Love you guys!

Jenalee said...

Woo Hoo! Welcome to the blogging world!